All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, telegram groups, social media accounts and other platforms is for your general information only. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness.
Referral links may be included on any outbound link.
No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose.
Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion.
The author takes no responsibility or liability for any investments, profits, or lsoses you may incur or have incurred as a result of this information.
You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. DeFI cryptocurrency dApps are a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer.
Getting started with SafePal mobile App.
SafePal is a popular cryptocurrency wallet application available on mobile devices and on web browsers that allows you to manage your private BSC keys.
In this way, it serves as a wallet for BNB and other tokens, and allows you to interact with decentralized applications, or dApps.
If you have been keeping an eye on the world of crypto hardware wallets,you have probably heard of SafePal s1, the first hardware wallet supported by Binance.
The main difference between MetaMask and SafePal is the security of both products. SafePal has never been hacked or compromised, to this date.
How to install SafePal App on mobile devices
Choose one of the App stores and follow the instructions to install SafePal on your mobile device.
The SafePal app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Hit the image corresponding to your operating system, You will be directed to AppStore.
Or visit safepal.com/download.
After downloading the SafePal App from the App Store via Android or IOS, users can open the app and create a software wallet.
Do not download SafePal from anywhere other than the official app stores linked above.
How to create a Wallet
A step-by-step walkthrough for setting up your new SafePal crypto-wallet.
- This will be the first page a new user sees upon opening the SafePal App for the first time, press the "Get Started" option.
- Next, it will take you to password creation.
For security reasons, you should create a completely original password made with a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
- Once you create the security password, you will need to add your fingerprint to it as an extra layer of security for your crypto assets.
- After creating the security passwords, you will officially complete the first step, to continue hit the "Start SafePal Journey" button.
- Click on "Software Wallet".
- Press "Create a Wallet" to create a new one.
- Now enter the security password you created.
- Read this short text to learn about your Secret Mnemonic Phrase and how to keep your new crypto-wallet safe, next click on "Generate".
Your Secret Mnemonic Phrase is a unique 12-word phrase that is generated when you first set up SafePal. Your funds are connected to that phrase. If you ever lose your password, your Secret Mnemonic Phrase allows you to recover your wallet and your funds.
The Secret Mnemonic Phrase is a private key that is not encrypted.
There you will see a 12 words seed phrase, write it down on paper and hide it somewhere, put it in a safety deposit box, or use a secure password manager.
Storing your Secret Mnemonic Phrase in a physical, offline format, eliminates the risk of hacking.
Once you have safely written your new mnemonic phrase, proofread it multiple times and press NEXT.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your secret phrase in the correct order.
- Now name your new wallet and press "Confirm".
Your SafePal wallet has been set up successfully.
How to connect SafePal to BNB Smart Chain
Drip Community and Animal Farm protocols are based on through the Binance Smart Chain.
All the popular networks are already set up, we just need to hide the ones we do not need.
Read the step-by-step guide and learn how to do it.
- Click the ‘three dots’ then click ‘Manage Coins’ on the App homepage.
- Deselect all networks except "Binance Smart Chain BEP20".
- Your "Binance Smart Chain" has been set up successfully.
When you check back at the wallet balance, BNB BEP20 will be displayed and all BSC services will now be accessible within the dApp store. You can visit the SafePal dApp store and check out PancakeSwap along with many more dApps.
How to add a Token on SafePal mobile App.
To work with the Drip Community and Animal Farm protocols, we need to import the addresses of the tokens that are part of these protocols.
Read the step-by-step instructions and learn how to import tokens into SafePal.
- Click the ‘three dots’ then click ‘Manage Coins’ on the App homepage.
- This is the most important step because this is where you add the address to import the token to the Binance Smart Chain BEP20.
Check out the official address list:
Click the blank field, then enter the address that you would like to add
Importing DRIP token.
- Token Contract Address:
Select it and now the token is added.
- Your SafePal wallet can now store/send/receive/exchange the specific token!
Repeat the same process for all tokens you want to interact with.
How to transfer BNB into your wallet
This tutorial shows how to receive BSC BEP 20 tokens like BNB, with a SafePal software wallet.
This address can only accept assets on Binance Smart Chain BEP20. Sending other types of tokens to this address will result in a permanent loss.
- Choose the BNB token from the asset list, and click "Receive" on the info page.
2. Copy or share the wallet address, then you can start to receive crypto using the SafePal wallet.
All tokens that are part of the Binance Smart Chain BEP20 have the exact same pubblic address.
Hardware wallet keeps your private key protected at all times in a certified secure chip. Nobody can access it except you.
The SafePal S1 occupies a unique place in the line of hardware wallets. It's easy to use and has some nice features, although it's one of the cheapest offerings - it costs only $49.
S1 is a relatively new entrant in the hardware wallet scene, and it is certainly a unique one. Supported by Binance Labs, Trust Wallet, and the Litecoin Foundation, SafePal is an affordable and portable cold-storage option for mobile devices.
Each transaction must be verified on the device's trusted display and physically confirmed by you via uniquely generated QR codes.
- Signature, transfer, etc. initiated by you on dApp/online platform
- A unique QR code is generated from the SafePal app
- With your hardware S1 you will have to frame the phone screen and scan the generated qr code
- In turn, the hardware s1 will generate a qr code that you have to scan with your mobile device.
- SafePal sends signed transaction to the blockchain network
- Transaction is registered back at the dapp/platform.
How set up the SafePal S1 hardware wallet
Before you begin:
Once downloaded and installed the SafePal application continue with our setup.
Device authentication mechanism
SafePal device authentication is a security mechanism to authenticate the SafePal device when a user receives a new SafePal hardware wallet. There are 3 simple steps to complete the device authentication.
Start the SafePal hardware wallet, select language and then you will see the “Device Authentication” interface.
Scan the QR code on SafePal device with the SafePal App. On the mobile device, you will enter the verification page. And click "ok" button on the SafePal device, you will see a 6-digit code generated by the device. Enter the verification code from the S1 device onto the mobile webpage.
The last step will be scanning the QR code on the webpage with your S1 hardware wallet. Now you are good to go!
Create/recover a wallet in the S1 hardware
Once you have verified your S1 hardware wallet as genuine and secure, you can set up the device by creating a new wallet or restoring an existing wallet in it.
On the S1 device, you can choose between "Create a new wallet" and "Recover my wallet" options. ,
Pair the wallet and App together
S1 hardware wallet must be paired with the SafePal app in order for the SafePal app to transfer crypto or retrieve data from blockchains or dApps.
Therefore, after setting up the S1 hardware wallet, the final step is to pair the S1 device with the SafePal app.
- After setting up the SafePal App, you can then choose to add a Software Wallet or a Hardware Wallet. In this case, choose 'Hardware Wallet'.
- By entering the pairing process, you will see a QRcode on the SafePal App. Open the S1 hardware wallet, and click 'Scan' on the device. Then use the S1 device to scan the QRcode shown on the SafePal App.
- After entering the PINcode on the S1 device, the device will display a set of dynamic QR codes on its screen. On the SafePal App, click 'Next' and it will open the cellphone camera. Use the SafePal App to scan the dynamic QR codes on the S1 device. Once the scan completes, the S1 device and the SafePal App are paired!
From now on you will need double verification via QR code to validate all transactions.